RED CROSS CERTIFICATION
Learn Life Saving Skills
Our CPR/AED course equips participants with the knowledge
and skills necessary to respond confidently to breathing and cardiac emergencies.
- Participants will learn how to administer appropriate care until advanced medical assistance arrives.
- This includes training on the proper use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to assist individuals experiencing cardiac arrest.
- This course meets the requirements for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Nurses, and Child Care Providers.
- Our American Red Cross Instructors ensuring your team is well-prepared to respond to emergencies effectively.
- 4 Hours of eLearning prior to class
- 2 Hours of in-person skills training
Class Fees: Members $85 | Non-Members $105
Classes might cancel due to low enrollment. Refunds will be given for cancelled courses only.
Classes take place at the Wausau or Aspirus Branch
If you have questions, contact:
CPR/AED Training for Your Business
We Offer Private Training Options for Groups and Businesses