Clinic & League
Boys & Girls Ages 4 - 10
YMCA Flag Football offers a chance for each participant to develop football skills in a welcoming and fun environment.
- Outdoor Flag Football League provides age-specific levels.
- Kids get a chance to develop skills in a welcoming environment.
- Session begins with team practice and flag football basics.
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats are suitable.
- Players will receive a team T-shirt
- Volunteer Opportunities Available - Make a difference!
Fall Pre-Season Clinic
August 21, 22 & 23
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
5:00 - 6:00 PM
Our Flag Football Clinic is great for all skill levels to get a quick refresher course prior to league starting.
3 Day Clinic, 1 hour each day. Great for all skill levels to learn basic rules of flag football and practice passing and scoring. Football parents learn to run a practice, coach a game and can become a volunteer for your child’s team.
- Boys & Girls Ages 4 - 10 Years
- Great for all skill levels
- Learn basic rules of flag football
- Practice essential football skills
- 3 Day Clinic, 1 hour each day
Flag Football Parents:
- Learn to run a practice & coach a game
- Become a volunteer for your child’s team
Clinic is not required to play League but it's a chance to learn & refresh skills, drills and rules.
Pre-Season Clinic: Members $20 | Non-Members $30
Fall Flag Football League
at Thom Field - Practice Fields
Starts Saturday, September 16, 2023
Ends Saturday, October 21, 2023
Flag Football League | FallLeague Starts September 16 through October 21
|Ages 4 & 5||9:00 AM|
|Ages 6 & 7||10:00 AM|
|Ages 8, 9 & 10||11:00 AM|
Sign Up For League!
League: Members $55 | Non-Members $75