SOCCER CLINIC & FALL LEAGUE
Ages 4 - 10
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
August 22, 23 & 24
5:30 - 6:30 PM
If you are planning to sign your child up for Fall League, this clinic is a great way to start out the season.
- Great for all skill levels
- Learn basic rules of soccer
- Practice passing and scoring
- 3 Day Clinic, 1 hour each day
- Learn how to run a practice and coach a game
- Become a volunteer for your child’s team
$15 Members | $25 Non-Members | Scholarships Available
SOCCER FALL LEAGUE
Ages 4 - 10
Boys & Girls - All Levels Welcome
Outdoor Soccer League Starts September 8th
Aspirus YMCA Fields, Weston
Ages 4, 5 & 6
Ages 7 & 8
Ages 9 & 10
YMCA Outdoor Soccer offers a chance for each participant to develop soccer skills in a welcoming and fun environment. Weeks 1-6 will feature organized games with coaches and referees to help teach kids as they play.
- Player T-shirt is guaranteed if registered by August 8th
- Tennis shoes or soccer cleats are suitable.
- Shin guards are recommended, but not required.
- Volunteer Opportunities Available - Make a difference!
- League Ends October 13th
$45 Members | $75 Non-Members | Scholarships Available
Registration Ends September 1st
Program will take place at:
Aspirus YMCA Fields
3402 Howland Avenue, Weston
If you have questions or if you would like to volunteer, please contact:
Haley Houghton, Youth and Family Program Director