• Professional Chip Timing
• Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting will be held on race day by the finish line at 7:30am. Race starts promptly at 8:00am
• Complimentary bike checks performed by Trek Store of Wausau before the race on Saturday from 6-7:30am in Sunny Vale Park.
• Complimentary lunch will be available for athletes following the race.
• Complimentary professional sports massage following the race for athletes.
• Bike helmets are mandatory for all participants on the bike course.
• You must be able to competently complete the swim portion of the race. Float belts will be allowed for mini-tri participants only.
• Wetsuits are allowed for all swim lengths.
Postmarked through 7/16
Long or Short Individual $55.00
Long or Short Relay $95.00
Individual Mini-Tri $40.00
Postmarked after 7/16
Long or Short Individual $65.00
Long or Short Relay $105.00
Individual Mini-Tri $50.00
All entries must be received and paid for by 12:00pm on Friday, August 3, 2018. No Same Day Registration,
No Refunds. Changes in events WILL NOT be allowed.
Woodson YMCA Wausau Branch Friday, August 3rd • 3:00-6:00 p.m.
OR Sunny Vale Park Saturday, August 4th • 6:00-7:00 a.m.
• Awards ceremony will be held around noon at the finish line.
• Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in each age category and the top 3 overall teams in the long and short courses.
• Award for top overall Male/Female in Long and Short courses.
• Awards must be picked up on day of the event, no awards will be mailed.
• Recognition awards to 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 35 consecutive year participants.
• Finisher medal for all participants
• Results will be available online at www.timingiseverything.com
LONG COURSE= 1000 Yard Swim, 27 Mile Bike, 6.2 Mile Run (Scoring cut-off time of 3 hours and 45 minutes) Ages 16 and up.
SHORT COURSE= 400 Yard Swim,17 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run Ages 16 and up.
MINI-TRI= 200 Yard Swim, 9.2 Mile Bike, 2.0 Mile Run (No awards given for mini-tri except finisher medal) Ages 12 and up.
Long and Short Courses can be completed as 2 or 3 person relays. Single gender or co-ed. Each participant can only be part of one team on race day. Swimmer will tag biker, biker will tag runner. Shared timing chip.
Race maps available after June 1, 2018.