• Professional Chip Timing
• Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting will be held on race day by the finish line at 7:30am. Race starts promptly at 8:00am
• Complimentary bike checks performed by Trek Store of Wausau before the race on Saturday from 6-7:30am in Sunny Vale Park.
• Complimentary lunch will be available for athletes following the race.
• Complimentary professional sports massage following the race for athletes.
• Bike helmets are mandatory for all participants on the bike course.
• You must be able to competently complete the swim portion of the race. Float belts will be allowed for mini-tri participants only.
• Wetsuits are allowed for all swim lengths.
Postmarked through 7/16
Long or Short Individual $55.00
Long or Short Relay $95.00
Individual Mini-Tri $40.00
Postmarked after 7/16
Long or Short Individual $65.00
Long or Short Relay $105.00
Individual Mini-Tri $50.00
Registration form available here. All entries must be received and paid for by 12:00pm on Friday, August 3, 2018. Changes in events WILL NOT be allowed. No same day registration can be accepted. No Refunds.
Woodson YMCA Wausau Branch Friday, August 3rd • 3:00-6:00 p.m.
OR Sunny Vale Park Saturday, August 4th • 6:00-7:00 a.m.
• Awards ceremony will be held around noon at the finish line.
• Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in each age category and the top 3 overall teams in the long and short courses.
• Award for top overall Male/Female in Long and Short courses.
• Awards must be picked up on day of the event, no awards will be mailed.
• Recognition awards to 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 35 consecutive year participants.
• Finisher medal for all participants
• Results will be available online at www.timingiseverything.com
LONG COURSE= 1000 Yard Swim, 27 Mile Bike, 6.2 Mile Run (Scoring cut-off time of 3 hours and 45 minutes) Ages 16 and up.
SHORT COURSE= 400 Yard Swim,17 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run Ages 16 and up.
MINI-TRI= 200 Yard Swim, 9.2 Mile Bike, 2.0 Mile Run (No awards given for mini-tri except finisher medal) Ages 12 and up.
Long and Short Courses can be completed as 2 or 3 person relays. Single gender or co-ed. Each participant can only be part of one team on race day. Swimmer will tag biker, biker will tag runner. Shared timing chip.
Race maps available after June 1, 2018.
Platinum Sponsor: Sports Authority, CellCom, Gatorade
Silver Sponsors: Beccas Café, CoVantage Credit Union
Event Sponsors: RxBars, R Store, Cliff Bars, Kwik Trip, AC & Sons Rentals, Burgoyne’s Toilet Rental, Ghidorzi Companies