WHAT TO BRING EACH DAY
Daily needs for Day Camp programs
We highly recommend writing the camper’s first & last name on everything they bring!
• A back pack or duffle bag to carry everything in
• Tennis Shoes that are closed toed
• Sweater, sweatshirt, or light jacket when cool
• Extra change of clothes
Daily needs for Ranch Camp:
• Long pants to wear while riding
• Cowboy/girl boots if you already have them
- If your camper does not have boots, we have some extras on hand, but can’t guarantee all sizes or enough for everyone. Without cowboy/girl boots, campers will not be allowed to have their feet in the stirrups for safety reasons.
• Water Bottle
- We will plan plenty of opportunities to refill water bottles so that everyone stays hydrated.