A MESSAGE FROM THE CAMPING SERVICES TEAM
The Camp Sturtevant team is happy to return for another summer of fun in the sun! We are thrilled to provide the youth in our community another year of exceptional and dynamic summer camp experiences. We offer Preschool Camps, Summer Camps, Ranch Camps, Overnight Camps and a week long resident camp at Camp Jorn. While we know there are many choices in regards to planning your child’s activities each summer, the staff at Camp Sturtevant strives to make camp an ideal place for your child to spend a week, a month, or the entire summer. Let’s make this summer an absolute blast and the best summer ever!
KEY CAMP DATES
|First Day of Camp||June 8, 2020|
|Camp Family Night||June 24 & Aug. 19, 2020|
|Critters & Campfires Mother Son Campout||July 17-18, 2020|
|Resident Camp at Camp Jorn||Aug. 9- 15, 2020|
|Last Day of Camp||Aug. 28, 2020|
WHAT TO BRING EACH DAY
Daily needs for Day Camp programs
We highly recommend writing the camper’s first & last name on everything they bring!
• A back pack or duffle bag to carry everything in
• Tennis Shoes that are closed toed
• Sweater, sweatshirt, or light jacket when cool
• Extra change of clothes
Daily needs for Ranch Camp:
• Long pants to wear while riding
• Cowboy/girl boots if you already have them
- If your camper does not have boots, we have some extras on hand, but can’t guarantee all sizes or enough for everyone. Without cowboy/girl boots, campers will not be allowed to have their feet in the stirrups for safety reasons.
• Water Bottle
- We will plan plenty of opportunities to refill water bottles so that everyone stays hydrated.