• Campers must register for one week of summer camp at a time at either a Full-time (4 or 5 days) or part time rate (3 or less days). We do not allow individual day enrollments.
• To be eligible for any credit, it is the parents/guardians responsibility to cancel out of programs. If a cancellation does not occur and there is no attendance, credit may not be issued.
• All cancellations MUST occur before the program’s first day.
• Refunds or credits for partial or single day absences and/or illnesses will not be granted.
• The balance of each week is due the Friday preceding the week of attendance.
• Deposits are transferable within the program i.e. from one week to another.
• The Camping Service Staff reserve the right to make adjustments to fees or policies based upon extenuating circumstances.
OPEN ADMISSION POLICY
• YMCA Camps are operated in accordance with all state and federal policies, which prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin.
• Y MCA Camps are designed to provide accessibility for children with moderate visual, auditory, orthopedic, mental or emotional challenges.
• Please discuss all situations with the camp director prior to registering.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
We understand that families have differing abilities to pay, we pride ourselves in working with and extending the opportunity to all children and families the chance to experience a YMCA Camp program. Scholarships and financial assistance are available to families who qualify. Click here for more information.