EFFECTIVE 6.15.20 - NEWEST GUIDELINES
We are so grateful to our members for following our safe social distancing and sanitizing practices, allowing us to expand our offerings in Phase 2 of our Reopening, sooner than expected. We are pleased to provide these changes beginning June 15th!
Phase 2 Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 5AM – 7PM
Saturday: 7AM – 12PM
• Youth ages 12-15 are allowed in building without adult supervision and with appointment.
• Youth ages 0-11 are allowed in building with adult supervision or in Mini Care.
• No day, guest, or short-term membership. No Nationwide (AWAY) access.
• No group membership access.
• Offering in-person Group Exercise classes by appointment. Limited daily offerings. Continue virtual exercise classes.
• Pickleball available with advanced registration. (4 members per appointment/court)
• Racquetball available two person (singles) per court. Registration required.
• Pool hours: 5am- 11am and 4 pm- 7pm Monday - Friday, 7 am- 10am Saturday
• Two members allowed per lap lane, with appointment. They must enter opposite ends of the pool.
• No use of sauna, steam room or whirlpool.
• Mini-Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am to 11am
• Available for a 1-hour time period once per day with appointment.
• Capacity is 10 children per hour. Each child must have their own appointment reservation and appointment must be made with their name not the parents name.
• NEW Safety precautions & guidelines in place. See Mini Care Safety Requirements. Please download Emergency Form.
• Strength and Cardio will now be considered one space. Your appointment will include both strength and cardio equipment when you reserve the "Wellness Center".
• Restricted by appointment– Members can book one advance appointment per day and extend their appointment time for an additional 45 minutes with YMCA staff after they have finished their first appointment, pending availability.
• WAUSAU ONLY - The North Wellness Center will be dedicated to those 55+ during the hours of 7am to 11am.
• Basketball courts are available by reservation only. Two people or one family/household per hoop/court. Basketballs will be checked out at front desk.
• Pickleball will be available by reservation only. (see Programs above)
Below are other Phase 1 Reopening Changes STILL IN EFFECT:
• All members must register in advance to use our facilities.
• Members will receive a sanitization kit to use during their visit at check-in.
• Members who are ill should remain home until symptom free.
• We recommend members wear masks in common spaces but not while doing physical activity.
• Our staff will wear masks while working with members.
• Members must maintain minimum of 6 feet distance around others.
• No access to Youth Lobby.
• Group exercise classes will continue virtually.
• Members provided sanitization kit to disinfect equipment before and after use.
• No towel service, laundry or locker storage will be offered.
• No youth programming.
• The Landing at the Wausau Branch will remain closed until a later date.
• Coffee service will not be available.
• Members must wash hands before and after working out with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
View Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines here June 1- June 14, 2020