Extending MORE than Just our Hours!
Fall Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 5 AM – 8 PM | Saturday: 7 AM – 3 PM | Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM
** NO Reservations Required for Lap Swimming, Wellness Centers, Strength Centers, and use of Track. **
Reservations are still required for group exercise classes, court reservations, Mini Care, Youth Lobby, Massage and Whirlpool.
- All facility locker rooms open for access. (No Sauna, Steam Room or Locker Room Fitness Centers.)
- Registered Youth must be YMCA members.
- Modified swim lessons relaunch for Fall 1 & 2. Learn more here.
- Enrolling for modified Preschool Gymnastics and School Age 5+ Gymnastics. Learn more about safety protocols.
- Expanded/ modified hours for lap swim, family swim, water exercise. See schedules here!
- 20 Minute appointments now available for whirlpools. Reserve here
- Expanded hours 8:30 - 11:30 am Mon-Fri & 4:00 -7:00 pm Mon-Thurs Reserve here
- Supervised care in our Youth Lobby for ages 7-11 by one-hour appointment.
- 5:00 -7:00 pm Monday - Thursday Wausau Branch hours
- 5:00 -7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday Aspirus Branch hours
- Classes at Wausau Branch held in NEW Group Exercise Studio, new upper level.
- Expanded options for water exercise classes, both branches. See schedule.
- Yoga classes resume. Free with Unlimited Yoga package.
- New spin bikes and class times coming in October!
- Relaunch towel service and kit lockers at both branches. Stop by our Member Service Centers if you would like to begin Towel Service again.
- Get results and YMCA Member pricing with Personal Training. Learn more here!