Safety is Our Top Priority: As we welcome you back to the Y, we want to assure you that your health and safety remains our number one priority!
Our YMCA reopening will be Monday, June 1st. We have modified our policies and programs to facilitate safe social distancing practices.
Phase 1 Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 6AM – 7PM
Saturday: 7AM – 12PM
Below is a list of our Phase 1 Reopening Changes: (approximately 30 days, leadership may make adjustments)
• All members must register in advance to use our facilities.
• Members will receive a sanitization kit to use during their visit at check-in.
• Members who are ill should remain home until symptom free.
• We recommend members wear masks in common spaces but not while doing physical activity.
• Our staff will wear masks while working with members.
• No guest/ day passes, short term membership or Nationwide (AWAY) member access.
• Members under age 16 not permitted at this time.
• Members must maintain minimum of 6 feet distance around others.
• Your visit will be limited to 45 minutes in the specific area you register to use: cardio center, strength center, indoor track or pool.
• Reduced pool hours, one person per lap lane.
• No access to Mini Care or Youth Lobby.
• Group exercise classes will continue virtually.
• Members provided sanitization kit to disinfect equipment before and after use.
• No basketball, pickleball or racquetball.
• No use of whirlpools, saunas or steam rooms.
• No towel service, laundry or locker storage will be offered.
• No youth programming.
• The Landing at the Wausau Branch will remain closed until a later date.
• Coffee service will not be available.
• Members must wash hands before and after working out with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.