Junior Olympics (Levels 1-3)
JUNIOR OLYMPICS (coed ages 5 and up)
Our classes, professional instructors and the latest state-of-the-art equipment make gymnastics at the Woodson YMCA fun and challenging. Gymnasts will learn appropriate Junior Olympic skills for levels 1, 2, and 3 in gymnastics on all four pieces of equipment. Classes will enhance motor development, coordination, poise and agility, while building self-confidence and athletic development for all sports.
View Spring Flyer
Class dates: Spring 2 May 10- June 12, 2021 (Member Registration open April 26, 2021)
Summer 1 June 14- July 17, 2021 (Member Registration open May 25, 2021)
Summer 2 July 26- Aug. 28, 2021 (Member Registration open July 12, 2021)
Click to View Summer Flyer
We are taking recommended health precautions in order to keep our gymnastics programs safe. Please read our new gymnastics class protocols HERE.
- All Gymnastics classes and camps are held at the Wausau Branch.
- The YMCA reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to low enrollment.
- Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- Gymnastics placement is based on ability and maturity rather than age. Age is used as a guideline. If you have questions on placement please call Cheryl Randl, Gymnastics Director.
- Refunds/Credits will not be issued because of inclement weather or personal schedule conflicts.
- There is a 30-minute transition/sanitizing between classes.
- Gymnasts/Parents will sanitize upon entering gymnastics centers.
Summer Clinics & Workshops