Gymnecricket 1.5 - 3 Years
Children, ages 1-5 years, will play and learn in a safe and secure environment. Instructors will direct children through activities that develop gross motor skills, improve listening skills, and accommodate short attention spans. Children will have FUN learning basic gymnastics skills on vault, balance beam, floor exercise, kinderbars and kindertrampoline while interacting with instructors and new friends. Small class sizes allow for individualized instruction for each child's skill level. Sessions are offered for 5 weeks.
Class Dates: Fall 2 - Nov 1- Dec 18, 2021 (Registration opens Oct 18/ Oct 25 for non-members)
Winter - Jan 3- Feb 19, 2022 (Registration opens Dec 21/ Dec 28 for non-members)
Spring 1 - Feb 28- April 23, 2022 (Registration opens Feb 8/ Feb 15 for non-members)
Spring 2 - April 23- June 11, 2022 (Registration opens April 5/ April 12 for non-members)
We are taking recommended health precautions in order to keep our gymnastics programs safe. Please read our new gymnastics class protocols HERE.
- All Gymnastics classes and camps are held at the Wausau Branch.
- The YMCA reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to low enrollment.
- Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- Gymnastics placement is based on ability and maturity rather than age. Age is used as a guideline. If you have questions on placement please call Cheryl Randl, Gymnastics Director.
- Refunds/Credits will not be issued because of inclement weather or personal schedule conflicts.
- There is a 30-minute transition/sanitizing between classes.
- Gymnasts/Parents will sanitize upon entering gymnastics centers.
- During Pre-school classes gymnast must stay with parent/adult throughout class to help maintain distancing.
Kinder Gymnastics 3-5 Years
Gymnastics Camps- Preschool
PRESCHOOL GYMNASTICS FUN DAYS CAMPS
Boys & Girls ages 4-6 | Wausau Branch Gymnastics Center
Your child will have a great time learning gymnastics in a fun, challenging atmosphere.
Camp will include instruction on all gymnastics events. Basic skill work and fundamentals will be taught. Gymnastics games based on strength development will be played. No prior gymnastics experience is needed, just a willingness to have fun! REGISTER HERE
Tuesday June 29 - 11:30 am- 1:00 pm
Tuesday August 17 - 11:30 am- 1:00 pm