ADDED YMCA MEMBER BENEFITS
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 5 AM – 8 PM | Saturday: 7 AM – 3 PM | Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM
We are announcing some additional member resources and facility updates that we believe will enhance adult and family experiences at the Y!
**Reservations are required for YMCA Mini Care.
- All facility locker rooms open for access. (No Sauna, Steam Room or Locker Room Fitness Centers.)
- Expanded/ modified hours for lap swim, family swim, water exercise. See schedules here!
- Whirlpool is available on deck. Maximum of 5 people at a time.
- Expanded hours 8:30 -11:30 am Mon-Fri & 4:00 -7:00 pm Mon-Thurs
- Registered youth/parent must be YMCA members. Make one-hour appointment in binder at Member Service Center.
- Families may use the Youth Lobby together during business hours. Children (over 7) can be signed up for Youth Lobby during supervised hours below:
- 8:30 am- 11:30 am Monday - Friday and 4:00 pm -7:00 pm Monday- Thursday Wausau Branch hours
- 5:00 pm -7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday Aspirus Branch hours
- Classes are available at both Y branches. No reservations needed, starting Aug. 2, 2021.
- Expanded options for water exercise classes, both branches. See schedule.
- Yoga classes included with Unlimited Yoga package.
- Relaunch towel service and kit lockers at both branches. Stop by our Member Service Centers if you would like to begin Towel Service.
- Get results and YMCA Member pricing with Personal Training. Learn more here!