WOODSON YMCA CAMP STURTAVENT
- We are able to do weekly or monthly billing.
- Your account will be charged on the Friday prior to camp
- for weekly billing.
- Your account will be charged on the 10th of the month
- for monthly billing.
- To stay on top of billing, it is extremely important to have a card or bank account on file.
- If you need split billing for separate households, please add both payments options on CampDoc and email your payment schedule to [email protected]
Discounts are available:
- Save $30 per child, each week with a YMCA Membership
- Your child can join the Y from June 1st until August 31st with the “Youth Summer Membership” for a one time payment of $70.80 per child.
- Save $10 per child, each week with Early Bird Registration Register your child for camp before March 25th.
- You can get a Youth Summer Membership by calling or visiting the Downtown or Aspirus branch front desk.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
- Scholarships available for campers. We ask that you reach out to Child Care Assistance through the State of Wisconsin and the Good Start Grant through Childcaring. You must be denied from these programs or have special circumstances to receive scholarships. Even if you receive a scholarship, you will have a co-pay.
- For more information, email: [email protected]
- We do not allow individual day enrollments. Campers must register for a full week of summer camp.
- CIT’s offer part-time 3 days a week or full-time 5 days a week.
- Open Admission Policy:
- YMCA Camps are operated in accordance with all state and federal policies, which prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin.
- YMCA Camps are designed to provide accessibility for children with moderate visual, auditory, orthopedic, mental or emotional challenges. Please discuss all situations with the camp director prior to registering.
- A one-week deposit is required at the time of registration.
- It is a non-refundable payment and will be applied to your first week of camp.
Cancellations, Refunds & Credits:
- To be eligible for any credit, it is the parents or guardians responsibility to cancel out of programs. If a cancellation does not occur and there is no attendance, credit may not be issued.
- All cancellations MUST occur the Wednesday before the program’s first day, through CampDoc or emailing [email protected]
- Refunds or credits for partial or single day absences and/or illnesses will not be granted.
- The Camping Leadership Team reserve the right to make adjustments to fees or policies based on extenuating circumstances.
- If a payment is declined, we will re-run the account on Monday morning. If it is declined again, we will call you for a new card or bank account info.
- After two weeks of unpaid balance due to NSF or declined payment, your child will be dis-enrolled until the balance is paid.